While we enjoy our preferred nicotine densities, it is much required for us to understand each level. Here’s an easy guide to help you with. In order for us to grasp the different Nicotine Level in E-Liquids, let’s compare it with the one you get from the conventional cigarette.
Pure nicotine is 99% in purity and is highly concentrated which is specially made for Electronic Cigarette products. We are using the best nicotine made available today to ensure high maximum safety of our Clients and to minimize or avoid toxicity risks.
Nicotine is highly addictive. We highly suggest to our customer to get our pre-mixed E-liquids in order to ensure that proper ratio of Nicotine is achieved. Should the customer want to D-I-Y E-liquids; we suggest only a little or proper dose of nicotine in each of their mixes in order to ensure the taste and its non-toxicity.
Let’s understand our nicotine densities by comparing it from the traditional smokes.
Here’s a simple table guide.
Nicotine is a toxic once used directly. This should be mix with other E-liquid properties such as the base and flavorings. It is not allowed for anyone to handle pure nicotine without experience and off proper laboratory gears.
Please handle this E-liquid property on your own risk. Research and understanding is a must.
FOR YOUR SAFETY, PLEASE READ THE CAUTIONS THOROUGHLY:
LET’S SUPPORT SMARTER AND SAFER NICOTINE USE.
1. This solution is not 10% (100mg) but 99% Plus Concentration. That means 990mg –
999mg purity. It is only used by experts or experienced professionals, vendors and
2. This solution is toxic once mishandled, keep away from pets, children and adults
unaware of this solution.
3. Store the Nicotine solution in a cool, dark place to maximize its use and life. Putting the
solution in refrigerator can be done but storing it in a normal temperature is much
4. Keep the Solution away from Sunlight and do not expose it to air in a long time. Make
sure when you open it, close it as soon as you can. The color and density may change over
direct exposure to sunlight and air as it undergo a process of Oxidation.
5. Once opened, the Pure Nicotine can last up to 12 months, while the unopened ones can
be used up to 18 months.
6. Make sure to use full laboratory equipments such as gloves, apron, mask and eye
protector among others when dealing with Nicotine in order to maintain the highest
7. Make sure your Ingredients and measurement tools are ready and your ratios are
accurate. Research before action is necessary. Use a professional E-liquid Calculator.
8. Avoid the solution to touch your skin and eyes. Always wash hands before and after use.
Pure Nicotine is highly concentrated, thus, not for direct consumption. 10% of our Pure
Nicotine can be lethal once mishandled.
9. Use and mix at your own risk. Immediately consult a doctor once symptoms persist.
10. Avoid pure nicotine as much as possible. If you still needing high concentration, you
may consider getting our 10% (100mg) and 20% (200mg) mix base. Please click this link to
11. Vapers Shop highly recommend the use of regular mixed nicotine. Be safe always, use our
regular mixes from 0MG – 36MG. Please proceed to this link.
12. We are here to provide your needs. It is very important to contact your account
manager to get things done and be clarified on processing, packaging and shipping.
|Flavoring Grade||FEMA/GRAS Approved|